Here are the reasons that I will be SILENT NO MORE:
• I had an abortion because…I was raped and someone I trusted took me, my mother.
• During the abortion procedure I experienced ….a lot of pain, the nurse told me to be quiet because I would scare other patients.
• Immediately after the abortion I felt …tired, empty, and sick, I didn't know what abortion was, nor did I care, but my body, and soul knew it was wrong.
• As time went on after the abortion I felt and experienced ….. depression, feeling like there was something, someone missing, and I had a hard time feeling secure in other relationships, I didn't respect myself anymore.
• I found help and forgiveness from Father Tony, from Project Rachel. Even though I was raped, I still regret my abortion the same way, as my other 2 abortions I had after that. With God, Father Tony, and my husband, I became whole again. Not just for myself, but for my loving husband and our 4 children.
I know BEING SILENT helps no one! But speaking up and talking of my experiences may wake SOMEONE, and thats all I can pray for. For my aborted babies, my family, God, and for all woman, who will thinking about having an abortion one day, I promise to be SILENT NO MORE!!